5th Edition in Drummondville
Strategically located between Quebec City and Montreal, the Centre-du-Québec administrative region is particularly dynamic. Bordered by the Estrie and Mauricie regions, several hundred industrial companies, incubators for start-ups and lively industrial parks.
There are several industrial zones in Drummondville: for the past 30 years, successive industrial parks have been created at the intersection of Highways 20 (Trans-Canada) and 55 (Trans-Quebec), in the Vitrine 55.
The SIC in numbers
- average of 2,000 visitors per edition
- 12 expert conferences and networking events
- 400 represented companies on the site
- 60,000 square feet of exhibition space
Role and origin of visitors
- 38% of visitors have a direct influence on purchases
- 53% of visitors come from the Centre-du-Québec
- 47% of visitors come from the surrounding administrative regions, from Quebec City to Montreal, passing through Estrie and Mauricie.
The Industrial Shows combine expert demonstrations, networking, and new technologies. Since 1984, our shows have been organized throughout Quebec to allow regional and provincial companies to showcase their expertise.