We will announce within the end of this year the Onsale for the booth reservation. Stay connected by subscribing to our mailing list for upcoming details.
The 6th Edition in Rimouski
- City focused on promoting economic development;
- Industrial parks of over 1 million square feet;
- Multiple facilities to facilitate the transportation of goods (road, rail, sea and air);
- Dynamic and welcoming, with significant resources and a qualified workforce;
- A region conducive to the establishment of industrial projects.
Also, the region has four industrial development poles: Rimouski, Rivière-du-Loup, La Pocatière and Matane.
The SIB in numbers:
- 1000 visitors per edition on average
- 7 guest speakers
Origin and role of the visitors
- More than 85% of visitors have direct influence on purchases;
- 83% of visitors come from the region;
- 17% of visitors come from surrounding regions.
The Industrial Shows combine expert demonstrations, networking, and new technologies. Since 1984, our shows have been organized throughout Quebec to allow regional and provincial companies to showcase their expertise.
Thanks to our Partners
Souvenir of SIB2023
Free Conference for you – Announcement coming soon