When the plant hinders growth. What strategy should be adopted in a context of labour shortage?
** Event in French only ** Conference offered by Mr Benoit Chouinard, Engineer and President of Progima
Your sales are doing well, but the factory does not supply and the lack of employees makes the situation worse? With concrete examples, see how other companies have implemented an operational strategy to overcome obstacles to their growth.
Do you recognize yourself in this kind of problem?
- Your sales increase while your margins decrease
- The factory struggles to produce what is sold
- You lose sales because of long manufacturing times
- Work in the factory is not efficient
- There are constant equipment shortages
- You lack skilled labour
- Too much overtime is paid
In this conference, we will adress about the following topics:
- Determine your production method
- Align your industrial strategy with your business strategy
- Better planning to better manage capacity
- Have the right information and equipment to produce
- Pitfalls to avoid and lessons learned
- Examples of real projects
Biography: Benoit Chouinard is president of Progima and engineer. He has more than 20 years of solid experience in operational performance with a wide variety of manufacturing companies in Quebec and Ontario. He specializes in continuous improvement, specifically in supporting companies and executives in the implementation of day-to-day management systems and efficiency improvement projects. The Progima firm he heads is recognized as the largest group of industrial engineering experts in Quebec.
About Progima: Since 1990, we have been helping entrepreneurs increase the performance and competitiveness of their manufacturing or distribution company by rapidly and concretely improving productivity. Our expertise, services, tools and value-added approach minimize the impact on operations while maximizing the return on investment.
This free conference is offered as part of the Salon Industriel de Terrebonne. No reservation required. However, make sure you are pre-registered to visit the show!