Finance your digital transformation
** Event in French only ** Conference offered by:
- Denis Beauchemin, Director of Innovation and Digital Transformation for Québec International,
- Céline Pérès, Senior Account Manager for Investissement Québec – CRIQ,
- Alain Bordeleau, Senior Innovation Advisor for Innovation Canada,
- Richard Drolet, Economic Development Advisor for Ville de Québec.
Did you know that there are several avenues to finance your digital transformation projects?
According to the 2021 edition of the study “Le Portrait des pratiques numériques des entreprises manufacturiers de la région de la Capitale-Nationale”, conducted by Léger, only 30% of companies that have carried out one or more digital transformation projects have benefited from government programs.
This conference will allow you to learn more about:
• potential partners of the public-private ecosystem in digital transformation;
• the various public subsidy and funding programmes;
• the importance of properly selecting and structuring your projects.
A test case will also be presented to illustrate the expenditure that can be financed by the various public financial partners.
This free conference is offered as part of the Salon Industriel de Québec. No reservation required. However, make sure you are pre-registered to visit the show!