The Groupe Pageau team is proud to work in collaboration with the City of Terrebonne and the surrounding municipalities to create the very first edition of the Salon Industriel de Terrebonne!
A Highly Anticipated First Edition
The SIT in numbers:
- 6000 visitors expected
- 350 companies represented
- 7 expert conferences
- Networking activities
An Overview of the Region
- 9 industrial and business parks covering the territories of Terrebonne and Mascouche
- 1 institutional pole regrouping the Centre de formation professionnelle des Moulins, the Cégep de Terrebonne, the Lanaudière campus of the UQAM and the Cité des sports.
- 5 key sectors: metal products, plastics, machinery, automation, construction products.
- +1000 industrial companies.
In order to increase business opportunities, the Salon Industriel will cover the vast territory of the Montreal, Laval, Lanaudière and Laurentides regions.
The Industrial Shows combine expert demonstrations, networking, and new technologies. Since 1984, our shows have been organized throughout Quebec to allow regional and provincial companies to showcase their expertise.