Following the past success of the Estrie and Centre-du-Québec industrial shows, Groupe Pageau is proud to announce the Mauricie, Estrie, Centre-du-Québec Industrial Show (SIMEC), on October 9 and 10, 2019.
Bordered to the north by the Mauricie region and to the south by the Eastern Townships, Centre-du-Québec is at the heart of this leading industrial trio. Drummondville will therefore be the meeting point where decision-makers from the industrial, manufacturing and construction fields will converge in the fall of 2019 to find new partners, customers, suppliers, subcontractors and employees. Come and exchange winning solutions!
Here is the list of our valuable partners for this edition:
- Société de développement économique de Drummondville (SDED)
- Manufacturiers Mauricie Centre-du-Québec (MMCQ)
- Association de la Construction du Québec (ACQ) – MBFL Region
- Davie Canada Shipyard
- Hydro Québec
- Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec
- Centre de recherche industriel du Québec (CRIQ)
Groupe Pageau is already implementing a multitude of actions and developing partnerships that will guarantee unrivalled success.
- Training of the professional orders on site
- 8 to 9 of the exhibitors on Wednesday, October 9
- Networking activities and lunch meeting
Presented every 2 years, SIMEC is an unavoidable platform for forward-thinking companies! Past Industrial Shows have attracted nearly 2000 visitors each, of which nearly 80% have a direct influence on their company’s purchases! Taking part in the SIMEC means providing your company with exceptional visibility and significant economic benefits
Decision-makers from the heart of Quebec will be there, so be there too!